Thursday 23 April 2015

Playa Blanca

passport ready
The next destination I found myself in travel wise was a gorgeous place in south of the island of Lanzarote called Playa Blanca, another holiday where I was accompanied by just my best friend
Staying in the H10 Rubicon Palace was definitely a treat within itself, located right on the beach and therefore sea views are something I miss greatly.

The whole interior of the location from rooms to view was gorgeous and just breathtaking, the place was so huge but every corner of it was perfect.



This lounge area we only discovered towards the end of our holiday annoyingly but it was so peaceful and had the balcony view of the courtyard and ocean.


Another large balcony area directed off the bar where they had live music, as you can see from the photo just incredible views.







So many memories were made on the trip and as you can imagine almost everything was funny when you're in the company of your best friend, seriously going away with you best friend just makes everything so much more worthwhile and you realise how much you love them and enjoy their company all together...

 much love x





If I recall rightly,the first few days we spent getting to know the place and local area, you really won't believe it took a few days but due to how big the place was.. it really did


One of the coolest things there I felt was the deck restaurant on top of the pool.. The photo doesn't even do it justice.


The next day Katherine and I ventured out the local beaches as we were able to literally walk down some steps onto the front and continue walking straight for agessss passing all the other gorgeous resorts.

I want to apologise if this blog post is very photo driven but I took SO many pics during my stay they need to be shown!!


 (and supermarkets, I'm not sure what it is but foreign supermarkets are so interesting I think its the aesthetics)))) 




this photo would probably be better without the couple
I don't want this blog post to drag too much but there's literally so much I can talk about to the cute hotel worker to our awkward encounters with other members staying here but I think those are just experiences I'll keep between Katherine and I, probably had to be there moments not to mention..

We visited the town the day after which was a lot more touristy but nevertheless lovely.
The thing that gets me crazy is clear or just really blue ocean waters, it's one of the reason I want to travel to Bali in the near future.



 photos don't do it justice, was just unreal

 c l e a r   waters...!!!
eep


From this beach we were able to walk straight up to the small marina ..

en route shots:




 When we got to the marina we stopped for ice-cream as we didn't quite realise how long the walk was going to be and I got burnt, very badly sun burnt:( 



Another thing I love about going to hot abroad countries are the amount of cats/kittens everyywhere 
One of the final days out we went on was a trip to texas ranch in Puerto del Carmen.


 "Look inside the most dangerous animal in the world" ha this took a lot of courage to look inside I assumed it would be a spider but it was in fact a reflect of yourself, super clever n simple:)










The final day we went for lunch at the marine stopping off at the very famous street market before heading back to the airport:( 



And that concludes my holiday in Playa Blanca in a nutshell! sorry it was so picture based that's literally such a small portion of photos I have.. 

Katherine if you're reading this:
carlos <3
1 more than you
and...
"But you got greedy" 

LOVE YOU ! !  !!  !


and final bits and pieces (more photographs)

 sunglasses - H&M
Purse - Prada (feux obviously)
Ring - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Topshop
Clear clutch - Sheinside
also the flight home was horrendous 

No comments:

Post a Comment